Black Box 1080P Dash Cam, 2-4 Cam MDVR System, For Fleets/ Truckers
MDVR 1080P 2 Camera System with 7in LCD! Choose up-to 4 HD Cameras!
BENEFITS FOR TRUCKER/TRUCKING COMPANY
- No Monthly FEES EVER! Pay for the equipment and you will never pay again!
- Tamper Proof System - driver cannot turn off system, edit or delete videos
- Large Memory storage with up to 512GB, that will store up to 300-400 hours before loop recording
- Choose from 3 different types of weatherproof heavy-duty night vision cameras at no additional cost
- Choose from 15, 30, 45- or 60-foot cable lengths at no additional cost
- Can be used with 7" or 10" LCD or you can use system without LCD if you do not want an LCD on dash
- Want a camera on the trailer? We have trailer connector pigtail systems that will allow you to put cameras on trailers
- Included features such as GPS, HDMI, USB Port, G-Sensor and much more
- Volume Discounts, FREE Quotes, 100% money back guarantee and FREE shipping included
Top Dawg Electronics offers the perfect 2 to 4 camera system for truckers and especially small to large trucking fleets of all kinds! This MDVR 1080P system starts with 2 HD Weatherproof Night Vision 1080P Cameras, which will allow you to record what happens in front of your truck and behind you on each side of your truck and trailer. Plus, this system allows you to add a 3rd or 4th 1080P HD Weatherproof Camera to record multiple viewpoints, now or in the future.
What separates this system from other Top Dawg dash cams and systems is this system is tamper-proof. The memory is in a locked compartment and this system is password protected, which means the driver of the truck cannot turn off system, cannot edit or delete videos or cannot change any settings! This system is completely tamper-proof and will record and keep recording once the camera system has power.
Also, this system offers a 7" LCD that will allow the driver to see 1, 2, 3 or 4 viewpoints as they are driving, which will allow the driver to use the camera system as a blind spot awareness system. This should help the driver avoid accidents when changing lanes, backing into tight spaces and more. Lastly, the system offers an HDMI port, which will allow the driver to hook up 2nd LCD. For example, if driver has an LCD in sleeper, you can hook up this LCD so if you hear noises outside truck at truck stop, you can view what is going on without getting up or leaving the truck.
This system also offers GPS, which will record vehicle speed and location on all video files, so you can prove the speed you were going in addition to the video showing what happened. System also has USB port which you can use for a wireless mouse or you can connect USB Thumb drive to transfer videos easily to your phone/tablet or computer.
- Premium 1080P 2-4 Camera MDVR System for Truckers & Fleets
- Record 2-4 Viewpoints in 1080P using Heavy Duty Cams with Night Vision
- 2 Cam System will include 1 HD Bracket Camera and 1 Aerodynamic side cams. But during checkout, you can request any cameras and we will configure this system to your needs at no additional cost. You can add cameras to record 3rd or 4th camera views now or anytime in the future,
- All video is recorded in 1080P video and all video is time and date stamped, so you can prove what happened with time/date details
- All cameras have IR lights, which will illuminate at night and give you 30-40 feet of visibility, even in pitch dark conditions
- All cameras are heavy duty and weatherproof, designed for heavy duty trucking industry
- 7 inch LCD can display up to 4 camera views at 1 time (View 1, 2, 3 or 4 Viewpoints)
- Connect to an external PC monitor using included HDMI or VGA port
- USB PORT - Connect a mouse, or USB Thumb drive to transfer videos
- System can be used without LCD
- Locked Dual SD Card ports (driver cannot access SD memory slots), can add up to 512GB in memory, which stores 300-400 hours before loop recording
- Password protected system (driver cannot edit videos or stop system from recording)
- Loop recording system, system will loop record once memory is full, deleting old video with new video, continuously and forever
- System can be powered to a keyed or constant power source. If you want the system to record when key is on, choose keyed power source. If you want the system on 24 hours per day and record when you are sleeping or away from the truck, choose a continuous power source
- Includes GPS to Record Speed and Location on all video files
- Mount cameras anywhere, on trailers, inside trailers, any location on any vehicle
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee / 1 Year Warranty
- FREE 1-3 Day Shipping, Ships SAME DAY (if ordered before 2pm CST)
PRODUCT OVERVIEW VIDEO
SAMPLE INSTALLATION EXAMPLES/IDEAS
DAY DRIVING VIDEO
NIGHT CAMERA VIEWS
If you are looking to buy 2, 10, 20 or more, please email dennis@
IF YOU NEED ACCESSORIES FOR THIS SYSTEM CLICK HERE
WANT TO MAKE THIS SYSTEM WIRELESS??
Convert your Wired Camera to Wireless or Add a Wireless Camera to your Wired System.
Our 1080P 4 pin connector wireless transmitter and receiver set works perfectly for this system. It is designed for wired cameras with a 4 pin connector to connect to other camera via wireless transmitter/receiver to a place where it would be difficult to pull cables (as in the semi-trailer truck). Click Here for More Details.
Includes 2 slots that are securely stored inside a lockable slot and can only be accessed by included key.
Length of Recording Time
- 50-80 Hrs w/ 128GB
- 100-150 Hrs w/ 256GB
- 200-300 Hrs w/ 512GB
*amount of hours vary based on how many cameras and resolution settings.
Video will continuously record based on the size of memory included. Once it starts to loop record, it will delete old video with new video. It will not record over any G-Sensor protected videos.
Whatever you transport - Flatbed, Specialized Trucking Trailers such as Step Deck Trailers, RGN – (Removable Gooseneck Trailer), Lowboy Trailers, Dry Vans & Enclosed Trailers, PO (Power Only), Flatbed Stretch Trailer, Extendable Double Drop Trailers, Refrigerated/Reefers, Conestoga, Tank Trailers/Tankers, Heavy Haul, Sidekit Trailers, Lowboy Trailers, Stretch RGN or Removable Gooseneck and Over Dimensional freight trailers. Or, Commercial & Industrial, Fire & Safety, Farm & Ranch, Travel Trailer and more.
You can customize a multi-camera system to Protect Yourself from Other Drivers on the Road while Monitoring & Recording Your Transport.
No matter what or how you transport, your 2 to 4 channel Multi-Camera System can be configured to your exact needs. Cameras can typically be mounted anywhere you want to give you the kind of coverage you need both inside and outside your vehicle. System can record all events around your vehicle, power continuously for constant 24 hour recording. View the 7" or upgraded 10" LCD to Monitor your blind spots or your cargo during your trip.
7 inch DASH MOUNTED LCD:
Using a large 7” LCD screen, you have many viewpoint options. One camera in full screen, two cameras in split screen and up to four cameras in quad screen (show up to 4 camera live views at one time). LCD dash mount is included.
Upgrade to a larger 10” LCD quad screen for an additional $35.00.
G-Sensor: gravity sensor that will lock and protect videos when a rapid deceleration or acceleration occurs, as in an accident. When the G-Sensor is activated, then the video file that is currently being written will be locked so the continuous recording will not delete this video file.
- MDVR is owner password protected preventing non-owner from changing settings or deleting videos without password.
- Records 2-4 viewpoints with time and date stamped in 1080P HD quality
- Loop records video continuously, replacing old video recordings with new footage
- Two cameras included, records 2 viewpoints at once, can add up to a total of 4 cameras
- 140-degree Wide Angle with 1080P HD Cameras
- All cameras are 100% weatherproof
- Dual SD Card ports in Lockable Slot: memory is locked, which means non-owner cannot access memory without key.
- Can use up to a 512GB SD card
- Multi-Camera Heavy Duty Camera System with 4 Channels.
- Can use from 2 cameras, up-to 4 cameras in 1080P resolution
- 2 Piece Unit, Separate Black Box DVR & Separate Monitor.
- Unit Comes with 7" LCD Monitor
- 3 Different 1080P Camera Styles Available. HD Bracket, Side Mount, Bar Bracket Cam
- Monitor & Cameras Include MOUNTING Brackets
- Records to SD Card up to 512GB
- Lockable Dual SD Card slots - Tamper Proof; No Driver Access, Key holder Only
- Playback GPS Included; Records Additional Metadata to SD Card.
- GPS Playback Can Show Vehicle Route, Speed, Time, Date & More.
THIS SYSTEM DOES NOT HAVE 4G / LTE / WIFI TECHNOLGY THAT ALLOWS TO VIEW CAMERAS IN REAL TIME ANYWHERE INTERNET IS AVAILABLE THROUGH A MOBILE APP OR IP URL BROWSER SERVER.
To view our 4G/LTE/WIFI dash cam product line up, CLICK HERE
If you want to customize the type of cameras you would like, please notate camera types in notes during checkout. This is a FREE benefit.
This unit includes 2 cameras perfect for any trucker or fleet! With this system, you can add up to 4 cameras either during initial purchase or at a later time.
No matter what or how you transport, your 2 to 4 channel MDVR System can be configured to your exact needs. Be protected inside and outside your vehicle with numerous camera mounting options. Typically, cameras can be mounted anywhere on your vehicle. Direct hard wire power connection for continuous 24-hour recording.
- Heavy Duty Bracket Camera - An extremely heavy duty camera with adjustable up/down bracket designed for indoor, outdoor, dash or side installation. The bracket and housing is constructed of rugged metal and is designed to reduce wind resistance. Utilizing advanced technology to record sharp and vivid image quality. Equipped with built-in 18 IR LED to capture video in low/no light environment. *This weatherproof, heavy duty camera can be installed anywhere.
CLICK CAMERA PICTURE TO VIEW FULL CAMERA SPECS
- Aerodynamic Side Camera- An extremely versatile camera with adjustable angle designed for indoor, outdoor, dash or side installation. The housing is constructed of rugged metal and is aerodynamically designed to reduce wind resistance. Utilizing advanced technology to record sharp and vivid image quality. Equipped with built-in 12 IR LED to capture video in low/no light environment.
CLICK CAMERA PICTURE TO VIEW FULL CAMERA SPECS
- Bar Bracket Camera - Easily installed and attached to any pole or bar style rear view mirror. This 1080P camera has 10 IR lights for low-light environments.
CLICK CAMERA PICTURE TO VIEW FULL CAMERA SPECS
- (1) HD bracket cam with (1) 15-foot cable
- (1) aerodynamic cams with (2) 30-foot cables.
3 Camera System - Standard 3rd camera would be an aerodynamic cam
4 Camera system – Standard 4th camera would be a HD bracket camera unless aerodynamic cam request is noted in the notes section on the checkout page.
- Operational System: Linux
- Resolution: Chipset Hi-3520
- Compression: H.264
- Signal System: PAL:25 fps, NTSC: 30 fps
- Language: English or Chinese, OSD Menu
- Display Frame Rate: 1920 x 1080, 1080PP
- Video Input/Output: 4-CH Input/1CH Output
- Audio Input/Output: 4-CH Input/1CH Output
- Alarm Input/Output: 4 alarm Input/2 Output
- Recording: Manual, Scheduled, Motion Detection, GPS Vehicle Tracking, Speed Detection, Sync Time, Event Sensor trigger, Speeding, Accelerator, Temperature, Video Loss
- Playing Mode: Supports 1 channel or synchronous 4 channels by PC
- Searching Mode: By time/By date/By event
- Storage: Supports single SD card, up to 512GB and Dual Slot per card, 256GB
- Model: G Sensor, GPS Included
- Remote Control: IT Remote Control
- Software Upgrade: SD Card or thumb drive via USB
- Power Input/Output: 8-36V Input, 12V Output
- 4 Channel MDVR Black Box Unit
- 1 – Quad Screen 7” Monitor with Dash Mount & Remote
- 1 – Front Facing 1080P Heavy Duty Bracket Sony Camera (Weatherproof)
- *1 – 15-foot Extension Cable for main camera
- *1 – 1080P Indoor/Outdoor Color Weatherproof Color Cameras
- *1 – 30-foot Extension Cables for 2 Outside Cam
- 1 – 12 Volt Long Hard Wire Power Cable for Monitor
- 1 – 12 Volt Short Hard Wire Power Cable for Monitor
- 1 – AV/OUT LCD Cable
- 1 HDMI PORT
- 1 VGA PORT
- 1 USB PORT
- 1 GPS Antenna
- 1 – Software CD
*If camera styles, cable lengths and quantity are not selected during the "add to cart process or" the "check out process." This is standard default 4 camera setup that will be shipped:
- (1) HD bracket cam with (1) 15 foot
- (1) aerodynamic cams with (1) 30 foot cables.