5-Ply KN95 Disposable Vented Face Mask (Box of 20)
*Current information suggests that the two main routes of transmission of the COVID-19 virus are respiratory droplets and contact.
Respiratory droplets are generated when an infected person coughs or sneezes. Any person who is in close contact (within 1 m) with someone who has respiratory symptoms (coughing, sneezing) is at risk of being exposed to potentially infective respiratory droplets.
Droplets may also land on surfaces where the virus could remain viable; thus, the immediate environment of an infected individual can serve as a source of transmission (contact transmission).
WHO has recently summarized reports of transmission of the COVID-19 virus and provided a brief overview of current evidence on transmission from symptomatic, pre-symptomatic, and asymptomatic a people infected with COVID-19 (full details are provided in WHO COVID-19 Situation report 73).
This product has obtained CE certification and been approved by the FDA.
- CE and FDA Approved
- 5 Ply Non-Woven Surgical KN95/FFP2 Mask, >95% Effective
- PM 2.5 pollution Ash
- Latex and Fiberglass Free
- Ear Lobe Type
- Pliable nose piece for proper fit across nose & mouth
- Breathable 5-Layer Protection
- Packaged Individually
- 20 Face masks per Box
Mask+200*N95 PM 2.5 Mask gasket
5 Layers of Thick Material:
Our mask is made of 5 Layers of High-Quality Non-Woven Fabric. It offers a stronger filtering effect with warmth and breath-ability.
Designed with comfortable elastic ear loop bands. It gives an extra layer for softness and eliminates pressure on the ears. The inner layer is made of soft tissue, with no dye to add a gentle feel to the skin. Added extra stretch to fit all head shapes and sizes.
Used by professions in Hospitals, Restaurants, Beauty and Nail Salons, Pet Stores, Maintenance Cleaning services as well as many other industries and individuals that require respiratory protected face masks. Procedural filter masks are helpful to contain viruses and slow or stop their spread. These are especially useful on people already infected to stop contamination of others, but according to the *WHO (World Health Organization) they suggest
Wearing a mask is not just for protecting yourself from getting infected, but also minimizing the chance of potential infection harboring in your body from spreading to people around you.
- When wearing a mask, you must know how to wear and dispose of it properly. Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub and/or soap and water.
- Even when you feel healthy and do not have symptoms, it is suggested to wear a mask when taking care of a person with suspected 2019-nCoV infection.
- Masks are effective only when used in combination with frequent hand-cleaning with alcohol-based hand rub and/or soap and water.
- Cover mouth and nose with mask making sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching facial mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Replace masks with a new one as soon as it is damp.
- DO NOT re-use single-use masks.
DUE TO CURRENT WORLDWIDE SHORTAGES AND TEMPORARY MANUFACTURER/SUPPLIER PRICE INCREASES, THESE ARE SOLD AS "FINAL SALE, NO RETURNS OR CANCELLATIONS
Shop with confidence!
- 5-Ply Masks Individually Packaged - 20 units per box
- FREE USPS Shipping
Orders shipping around 5/4/20