5 Layer Kenworth® Trucker Reusable Washable Face Mask - Made in the USA
Comfortable Fit & Washable
Each custom printed face mask comes with adjustable ear straps and an aluminum strip on the nose for a tighter seal. We include a 5 Layer Filter that can block out 95% or more of all particles. Our masks include a slot where you can replace this filter every 1-2 weeks, depending upon usage and we also include replacement filters with your order. These polyester/cotton masks are washable as well & made in the USA!
5 Layer PM 2.5 Micro-Particle Barrier Double Filter
Our mask is made of 5 Layers of High-Quality Non-Woven Fabric. It offers a stronger filtering effect with warmth and breath-ability.
Designed with comfortable elastic ear loop bands. It gives an extra layer for softness and eliminates pressure on the ears. The inner layer is made of soft tissue, with no dye to add a gentle feel to the skin. Added extra stretch to fit all head shapes and sizes. Our custom masks include 4 replaceable filters that give you weeks or months of support before any additional filters are needed. Additional filters can be purchased (here) and are also available Amazon, Ebay or many other websites.
- Mask: 7.5" wide X 5.5" high
- Ear loops: 2.5" wide X 2" high
Used by professions in Hospitals, Restaurants, Beauty and Nail Salons, Pet Stores, Maintenance Cleaning services as well as many other industries and individuals that require respiratory protected face masks. Procedural filter masks are helpful to contain viruses and slow or stop their spread. These are especially useful on people already infected to stop contamination of others, but according to the *WHO (World Health Organization) they suggest
Wearing a mask is not just for protecting yourself from getting infected, but also minimizing the chance of potential infection harboring in your body from spreading to people around you.
- When wearing a mask, you must know how to wear and dispose of it properly. Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub and/or soap and water.
- Even when you feel healthy and do not have symptoms, it is suggested to wear a mask when taking care of a person with suspected 2019-nCoV infection.
- Masks are effective only when used in combination with frequent hand-cleaning with alcohol-based hand rub and/or soap and water.
- Cover mouth and nose with mask making sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching facial mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Replace masks with a new one as soon as it is damp.
- DO NOT re-use single-use masks.
DUE TO CURRENT WORLDWIDE SHORTAGES AND TEMPORARY MANUFACTURER/SUPPLIER PRICE INCREASES, THESE ARE SOLD AS "FINAL SALE, NO RETURNS OR CANCELLATIONS.
*Current information suggests that the two main routes of transmission of the COVID-19 virus are respiratory droplets and contact. Respiratory droplets are generated when an infected person coughs or sneezes. Any person who is in close contact (within 1 m) with someone who has respiratory symptoms (coughing, sneezing) is at risk of being exposed to potentially infective respiratory droplets. Droplets may also land on surfaces where the virus could remain viable; thus, the immediate environment of an infected individual can serve as a source of transmission (contact transmission). WHO (World Health Organization) has recently summarized reports of transmission of the COVID-19 virus and provided a brief overview of current evidence on transmission from symptomatic, pre-symptomatic, and asymptomatic a people infected with COVID-19.
- FREE USPS Shipping
- 4 Replaceable Filters
- 1 Adjustable Mask
This product has obtained CE certification and been approved by the FDA.
- CE and FDA Approved
- 5 Ply Non-Woven Surgical KN95/FFP2 Mask
- PM 2.5 pollution Ash
- Latex and Fiberglass Free
- Ear lobe Type
- Pliable nose piece for proper fit across nose & mouth
- Breathable 5-Layer Protection
- Packaged individually
- Made in the USA
Mask+200*N95 PM 2.5 Mask gasket
- Kenworth® Design
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Do not bleach. Do not iron.
- For optimal life, hand wash with warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly.
BIG DISCOUNTS FOR 10, 20 or more. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call to get volume discount quote 512-251-8472