Top Dawg Behind the Head Sports Stereo Bluetooth Headset with Noise Cancellation
Model #: TDBTS25
NEW TD Sports Behind the Head Stereo Noise Canceling Bluetooth® headset is the ideal headset for the consumer that wants a headset that has incredible STEREO sound quality with the ability to have clear conversations.
The Behind the Head style will allow the consumer to use this headset while wearing hats as well as being ideal to use while exercising.
This headset is also recommended to use with laptops while watching movies or listening to music. This headset includes CVC echo/noise cancellation technology to reduce noise during phone conversations.
- Stereo Bluetooth® headset with back-hang style
- Supports Bluetooth4.0 ® A2DP, AVRCP, and HS/HF profiles
- Features Software and CVC echo/noise cancellation for reducing noise
- Foldable design provides maximum portability
- Wirelessly enjoy stereo music from all A2DP-enabled devices, such mobile phones, PDA, PC etc
- Up to 20 hours of music playback time and 400 hours standby
- Includes AC, DC and USB Charging Line
- Includes 12 month manufacturers warranty
- Eligible for 1-2 yr no questions asked replacement warranty
- Bluetooth Specification V4.0+EDR class 2, CSR 8635 chipset
- The latest version of A2DP1.2 and AVRCP1.0 profiles support
- Supports Bluetooth Headset and Hands-free Profile（HFP 1.5）
- Supports multi-point and can display the battery level of headset on iPhone
- RF Frequency Range: 2.402-2.480GHZ, 2.4G ISM band
- Radio Performance: Receive Sensitivity of -90dBm, TX Power Max 4dBm
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 KHz, Very high Signal to Noise Ratio(SNR ):95 Db,
- Total Harmonic Distortion(THD):0.1%,
- 5 Button design: MFB, VOL+, VOL-, FWD, REV,
- LED Indicator Status: Blue, Red
- Rechargeable 400mAh Li-Polymer Battery
- MICRO 5 Pin USB Plug charging Port
- Charger adapter Output: DC 5V&200mA
- Nominal charging time: Max 4 hours
- Talk time: Up to 25 hours
- Playback time: up to 20hous
- Standby time: Up to 600 hours
- Dimensions (main body): 54（diameter) x 23 (H)mm
- Weight: 71.2 grams
- Part Number: TDBTS25
- New Top Dawg Behind the Head Stereo Headset
- USB Charging Line
- User Guide
- Retail Packaging
- 12 Month Manufacturer’s Defect Warranty
Who wears the Behind the Head Stereo Bluetooth Headset:
- At the gym, on the running trail, cycling or any workout activity
- Anyone that wants to listen to music, media from phone, tablet, computer in high quality stereo sound
- Customers that travel and watch movies, media on tablet, computers using Bluetooth® technology
- Construction Workers
- Truck Drivers
- Bus Drivers
- Fleet Drivers
- Local Delivery Drivers
- RV Operators
- Taxi Cab Drivers
- Business Road Warriors
- Warehouse Works
- Call Center Reps
- Skype Users
- Workers in Loud Environment
- College Students
The Top Dawg Behind the Head STEREO headset combines our best stereo sound when you play media, music from any Bluetooth® device with noise cancellation technology for conversations.
Almost every phone sold today gives the user the option to listen to music, media, videos, TV and more on their phone. And almost every other Bluetooth® headset does not have the STEREO capability, which means that they cannot use their Bluetooth® headset for this media.
Well, this is not the case with the Top Dawg Behind the Head stereo headset. This headset will allow you to listen to this media in DUAL ear awesome stereo sound. When you need to make a phone call this headset will allow you to listen to the phone call in stereo dual ear sound. Plus, if you are in a loud environment, the noise cancellation technology will help eliminate most of the background noise!
Also, with the behind the head design, this is our most comfortable headset. Excellent headset if you wear hats. This is the perfect headset to use for exercising and working outside and want to listen to music without wires. If you are looking for a behind the head stereo Bluetooth® headset with awesome and loud stereo sound with the ability to make phone calls, this is the perfect headset for you.
WHEN USING THE HEADSET WHILE DRIVING OR RIDING ANY VEHICLE, WHETHER MOTORIZED OR NOT, NEVER COVER BOTH EARS BECAUSE IT WOULD BE EXTREMELY DANGEROUS TO DO SO. ONE EAR MUST ALWAYS BE UNCOVERED IN ORDER TO HEAR OTHER TRAFFIC NOISE, INCLUDING POLICE OR EMERGENCY SIRENS, AS WELL AS OTHER VEHICLES AND PEDESTRIANS. MOREOVER, TRAFFIC REGULATIONS MAY PROHIBIT COVERING BOTH EARS AND COULD SUBJECT YOU TO SUBSTANTIAL TRAFFIC FINES.