(512) 251-8472 - firstname.lastname@example.org
MDVR 1080P 3 Camera System with 7 OR 10 inch LCD. Choose up-to 8 HD Cameras! Can add up to 4TB HDD to store over 1,500 Hours of Recorded Video! Perfect Camera for Trucks, Truck Drivers, Semi-trucks, Buses, RV's and Trailers.
- Premium 3-8 Cameras MDVR System for Truckers & Fleets
- Record 3-8 Viewpoints in 1080P using HD Bracket Cams or Aerodynamic Side Cams w/ Night Vision
- 7” LCD is included, can display up to 8 cameras (View 1, 2, 3,4 or 8 Viewpoints)
- Connect external PC monitor w/built-in HDMI port
- Connect external PC monitor w/built-in VGA port
- USB PORT - Connect a mouse, thumb drive, external HDD
- Locked SDD drive slots & SD Card ports (driver cannot access memory, up to 128GB SD and Internal SDD drive slot, up to 4TB HDD Drive can be added
- Includes GPS to Record Speed and Location
- Record up to 1,500 hours + before Loop Recording with maximum memory
- Password protected (driver cannot edit videos or stop system from recording)
- Mount cameras anywhere, on trailers, inside trailers, any location on any vehicle
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee & 1 Year Warranty
- FREE 1-3 Day Shipping, Ships SAME DAY
Meet our newest and our best multi-cam system for small and medium trucking companies. Protect your fleet or yourself with this innovative product. Video quality and technical strength exceeds the best in the industry.
MDVR 1080P system includes 3 1080P Heavy Duty Cameras that will protect your truck/fleet with 3 viewpoints! Want 4,5, 6, 7 or 8 viewpoints? This system can expand to up to 8 cameras (just add additional cameras during checkout or in the future). All recordings are time and date stamped and will protect you from fraudulent claims, potentially saving your company thousands and thousands! With the built-in HDD drive slots where you can add up to a 4TB SSD/HDD storage(HDD/SSD drives not included) and you can save over 1500 hours of f recording before they system will loop record. Plus, this system offers GPS, which will record the vehicle speed and location on all video files!
Includes 1 SD slots and an HDD Slot where you can add up to a 4TB HDD/SSD 2.5” Drive. All memory is securely stored inside a lockable slot and can only be accessed by included key. You can purchase SD card from Top Dawg, but we do not offer/sell SSD/HDD storage drives, you must purchase these separately.
Length of Recording Time
- 40-60 Hrs. with 128GB (SSD/SD CARD)
- 250-400 Hrs. with 1TB (HDD Drive)
- 500-800 Hrs. with 2TB (SSD/HDD Drive)
- 1,000-1,500 Hrs. with 4TB (SSD/HDD Drive)
*amount of hours vary based on how many cameras and resolution settings.
Note: If SDD is installed (max 4TB), all recordings will save to the SDD. It will not record to SD cards. Once SDD reaches capacity, the loop recording feature goes into effect and will start recording over older video. The only time videos will record to SD Cards is when the SDD is not inserted/detected or SDD becomes defective.
HDD DRIVE PORT INFORMATION:
- Any 2.5" HDD/SSD that is a drive with at least 5400 rpm or above, up to 4 TB
No matter what or how you transport, your 3 to 8 channel Multi-Camera System can be configured to your exact needs. Cameras can typically be mounted anywhere you want to give you the kind of coverage you need both inside and outside your vehicle. System can record all events around your vehicle, power continuously for constant 24 hour recording. View the 7"to view blind spots or your cargo during your trip.
DRIVING VIDEO NIGHT CAMERA VIEWS
LOCOMOTIVE CUSTOMER INSTALL
G-Sensor: gravity sensor that will lock and protect videos when a rapid deceleration or acceleration occurs, as in an accident. When the G-Sensor is activated, then the video file that is currently being written will be locked so the continuous recording will not delete this video file.
MDVR is owner password protected preventing non-owner from changing settings or deleting videos without password.
Records 3-8 viewpoints with time and date stamped in 1080P HD quality
Loop records video continuously, replacing old recordings with new footage
3 cams included, records 3 viewpoints at once, can add up to a total of 8 cameras
140-degree Wide Angle with 1080P HD Cameras
Dual SD Card ports in Lockable Slot: memory is locked, which means non-owner cannot access memory without key.
Multi-Camera Heavy Duty Camera System with 8 Channels.
Can use from 3 cameras, up-to 8 cameras in 1080P resolution
2 Piece Unit, Separate Black Box DVR & Separate Monitor.
3 Different 1080P Cam Styles Available. HD Bracket, Side Mount, Bar Bracket Cam
Monitor & Cameras Include MOUNTING Brackets
Playback GPS Included; Records Additional Metadata to SD Card.
GPS Playback Can Show Vehicle Route, Speed, Time, Date & More.
Purchasing the Black Box Fleet Dash Cam system allows you to choose from four different 1080P camera options at no extra cost. You can add up to 8 during your order or later for maximum protection from all angles. The cameras have the same 1080N quality, the only difference is the housing type and number of IR lights. When ordering, you can select one cable per camera for free; cables come in 9, 15, 30, 45, or 60 feet.
Heavy Duty 1080P IP69K Camera - An extremely heavy-duty camera with adjustable up/down bracket designed for indoor, outdoor, dash or side installation. The bracket and housing are constructed of rugged metal and is designed to reduce wind resistance. Utilizing advanced technology to record sharp and vivid image quality. Equipped with built-in 16 IR LED to capture video in low/no light environment with Auto White Balance. (AWB) setting helps your camera “guess” the best option or choose the one closest to what your eyes might see. White balance is the process that the camera uses to remove color casts produced by these different color temperatures and helps your camera emulate what our eyes do naturally when dealing with white. *This weatherproof, heavy duty camera can be installed anywhere.
360 degree viewing:
Aerodynamic 1080P Camera extremely versatile camera with adjustable angle designed for indoor, outdoor, dash or side installation. The housing is constructed of rugged metal and is aerodynamically designed to reduce wind resistance. Utilizing advanced technology to record sharp and vivid image quality. Equipped with built-in 12 IR LED to capture video in low/no light environment.
360 degree viewing:
Bar Bracket 1080P Camera - Easily installed and attached to any pole or bar style rear view mirror. This 1080N camera has 10 IR lights for low-light environments.
360 degree viewing:
Mini 1080P MDVR Camera with IR lights This wired bracket water-proof camera comes with a 7 high-powered IR LEDs for 15-20 feet night vision in total darkness. Aluminum alloy metal case with 6.8G-force rated shock resistance, IP66 waterproof of resistance grade, and mounting bracket.
360 degree viewing:
- Operational System: Linux
- Resolution: Chipset Hi-3520
- Compression: H.264
- Signal System: PAL:25 fps, NTSC: 30 fps
- Language: English or Chinese, OSD Menu
- Display Frame Rate: 1920 x 1080, 1080PP
- Video Input/Output: 8-CH Input/1CH Output
- Audio Input/Output: 8-CH Input/1CH Output
- Alarm Input/Output: 8 alarm Input/2 Output
- Recording: Manual, Scheduled, Motion Detection, GPS Vehicle Tracking, Speed Detection, Sync Time, Event Sensor trigger, Speeding, Video Loss
- Playing Mode: Supports 1 channel or synchronous 8 channels by PC
- Searching Mode: By time/By date/By event
- Storage: Supports single SD card, up to 128GB SD Card Per SD Card Slot. Supports Single HDD drive slot, up to 4TB storage drive (not included)
- Model: G Sensor, GPS Included
- Remote Control: IT Remote Control
- Software Upgrade: SD Card or thumb drive via USB
- Power Input/Output: 8-36V Input, 12V Output
- 8 Channel MDVR Black Box Unit
- 1–Quad Screen 7” LCD with Dash Mount & Remote
- 8 GB USB thumb drive
- 1 –Front Facing 1080P Heavy Duty Bracket Sony Camera (Weatherproof)
- 1 –15-foot Extension Cable for main camera
- 2-1080P Indoor/Outdoor Color Weatherproof Cams
- 2 –30-foot Extension Cables for 2 Outside Cam
- 1 – 12 Volt Long Hard Wire Power Cable for Monitor
- 1 –12 Volt Short Hard Wire Power Cable for Monitor
- 1 – AV/OUT LCD Cable
- 1 HDMI PORT
- 1 VGA PORT
- 1 USB PORT
- 1 GPS Antenna
- 1 – Software CD
This is standard default 3 camera setup that will be shipped:
- (1) HD IP69K 1080P bracket cam with (16 infrared lights) Auto White Balance. (AWB) setting helps your camera “guess” the best option or choose the one closest to what your eyes might see. White balance is the process that the camera uses to remove color casts produced by these different color temperatures and helps your camera emulate what our eyes do naturally when dealing with white and (1) 15 foot
- (2) aerodynamic cams with (2) 30 foot cables.
FREE USPS 1-5 Day Shipping in USA & orders ship same day (by 2:00 PM CST MON-FRI)
Financed offered by Bread, with multiple financing options that can fit most budgets & credit scores.
Offering the best pre and post-sale support! Call us, we answer! (512)251-8472