AHD Wireless Transmitter/Receiver for up to 1080P Wired Cameras
TopDawg Electronics AHD 1080P Wireless Transmitter System
Convert your Wired Cameras to Wireless or Add a Wireless Camera to your Wired System.
TopDawg Electronics now offers a 1080P Wireless Transmitter/Receiver that will allow you to make any AHD Wired Camera System from Top Dawg Wireless! You can turn 1 camera into a wireless camera or all cameras into a wireless camera. This product is ideal for customers that want the quality and features of any of our WIRED DVR Systems, such as MDVR 3-8 Cam System, MNVR 3-8 Cam Live Streaming System, 2-4 Cam Wired 1080P System with 10" LCD or any of our Wired backup cams. With this transmitter/receiver system, you can now turn one or more cameras into a wireless camera, even if the camera is a 1080P Camera!
Transmitter (connected to the camera) will need power to transmit wireless signal and to power the camera. You can power the transmitter/camera by connecting to 12v power supply or you can purchase one of our weatherproof rechargeable batteries to add to the transmitter. We also offer a 60lb (can hold up to 60 lbs) heavy duty magnet that can be added to battery, camera and transmitter. If you add both a battery and magnet, you can have a completely mobile camera that will allow you to move from location to location in seconds and install in seconds!
The receiver will be connected to the Blackbox (if you get MDVR/MNVR system) or directly into the LCD. Then you pair the receiver and transmitter the first time you use this system. Going forward, once the transmitter and receiver have power, the camera will connect automatically within a wireless range up to 600 feet
Features & Benefits
- Wireless transmitter and receiver for TopDawg Electronics Wired cameras
- Can transmit any 720P, 1080P AHD/HDCVI/HDTVi Signals (cannot transmit analog)
- Strong signal - With up to 600 Foot Wireless Range
- Will make adding a camera to trailer simple with less installation time
- Ideal for trailers, RV's and any 2 piece equipment
- Heavy Duty weatherproof & waterproof design
- Working voltage: DC12-36V
- TX consumption: 200ma/250ma max
- RX consumption: 200ma
- RF band width: 12 Mbps
- Modulation: QPSK/16QAM
- Tx Channel: 1 channels
- Working range: 500 meter
- Hopping rate: 1200/S
- Power on time: 2S
- Latency: 100ms Max
- Video codec: H.264
- T/R Frequency: 2400-2483.5Mhz
- Output power: 20dB
- Receiving sensitivity: -86dBm@ QPSK
- TX Video in signal format: AHD/TVI/CVI/CVBS Auto detection @1080P/720P/480P
- RX Video output signal format: AHD/TVI/CVI/CVBS Auto detection @720P
- Video Output impedance: 75Ω, Typ.
- Video Output Level: 1Vp-p, Typ.
- Audio Output impedance: 200KΩ, Typ.
- Audio Output Level: 5mv~0.2Vp-p, Typ.
- S/N(340Hz ~ 3.4kHz): 63dB, Min
- THD: 5 %, Max
- Waterproof: IP69K
- Connector: 4-pin plug
- Housing material: Aluminum Diecasting
- Current consumption: 200mA/12V
- Operating temperature: -20°C~80°C
- Operating humidity: 85% RH
- Heavy Duty Wireless Receiver
- Heavy Duty Wireless Transmitter
- Both Receiver/Transmitter will connect to standard 4PIN Cables
Please don't open a return request, contact us and we take care of all quality-related issues with a REPLACEMENT OR Full REFUND
30-day money-back guarantee for any reason
AgriCameras, which has a team of customer service reps and professionals that have over 60 years of combined experience in the camera industry. We understand the agriculture and farming industry and what is important to all farmers and companies in this and other related industries. We are in the great state of Texas, but we work with farmers and companies all over the USA, Canada, and other countries. We have a team of technical customer service reps that will assist you with anything concerning this great product, pre-sale and post-sale service. Our team of warehouse and shipping professionals will ship out your order the same day. We offer the BEST selection of cameras in the USA, offer competitive pricing, money back guarantees, FREE Quotes, FREE Samples and much more!
If you have any questions please contact with us, before leaving a Negative or Neutral feedback, we will do our best to make you feel satisfied.