(512) 251-8472 - email@example.com
2nd Generation 960P HD Wireless 2 to 4 Camera DVR System with 9" LCD!
BENEFITS FOR TRUCKER/TRUCKING COMPANY
- No Monthly FEES EVER! Pay for the equipment and you will never pay again!
- Record 2-4 Viewpoints from 960P WIRELESS Weatherproof Heavy-Duty Night Vision Cameras
- Wireless Range from Camera to 9" LCD is 200' or more! Can install on practically any trailer or vehicle or in any industry.
- Includes 9" LCD that can display 1 camera, 2 camera, or 4 cameras and you can switch the viewpoint by touching button on remote or on LCD.
- LCD can be turned off but the DVR will still record the 2-3-4 cameras
- 9" LCD offers a super clear and bright screen and will help your drivers avoid accidents when they change lanes and/or park in tight areas
- 9" LCD has built-in DVR, which means that this will record up to 4 viewpoints, which will give you video evidence of what happened in any situation or accident
- DVR can use u to 256GB SD Card (not included), which means that this system can record up to 70-80 hrs before loop recording
- Volume Discounts, FREE Quotes, 100% money back guarantee and FREE shipping included
Top Dawg Electronics offers the perfect WIRELESS 2-4 camera system for truckers and especially small to large trucking fleets of all kinds! This 2-4 cam Wireless 2nd Gen system starts with 2 960P HD from 2 viewpoints. Plus, this system allows you to add a 3rd or 4th 960P HD Wireless Weatherproof Camera if you want to record a a 3rd or 4th Viewpoint, now or in the future.
What separates this system from other Top Dawg dash cams and systems is this system offers up to 4 wireless cameras with 200 + feet of wireless range. This will make adding 2-4 cameras to your vehicle/truck/trailer as easy as possible and will give you endless locations and places you can install these wireless cams.
Also, this system offers a 9" LCD that will allow the driver to see 1, 2, or 4 viewpoints as they are driving, which will allow the driver to use the camera system as a blind spot awareness system. This should help the driver avoid accidents when changing lanes, backing into tight spaces and more.
If you are looking for a top of the line 2-4 Wireless Camera system to record what happens and offer you/your drivers with blind spot awareness during driving and while backing up, this system may be perfect for you. Plus, we are so confident that you will like this system, we will offer you a 100% Money Back guarantee, so there is no rick for you to try this system out! And if you want to get a quote for multiple systems, we can send you a FREE detailed discount quote today, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at
One of the major advantages of Top Dawg is when you call, we answer! So if you have questions about anything or you want to make sure that this is the right system for your or your fleet, or if you want to get a volume discount quote, please call us at 512-251-8472 or you can email email@example.com.
1080P DAY DRIVING VIDEO
- Premium WIRELESS 2-4 Camera DVR System for Truck Drivers & Fleets
- Record 2-4 Viewpoints with Wireless Cameras with 200' plus wireless range
- 960P HD, High Resolution, Commercial Grade Cams with excellent night recording
- All Video is time and date stamped to prove what happened
- Loop recording, which means DVR will delete old video with new video, once SD Card is full. Can use up to 256GB SD Card
- Wireless 9-inch LCD with Quad View Capable Screen (1-4 Viewpoints at once)
- Reduce Accidents with Blind Spot Monitoring
- DIGITAL Wireless Cameras: 0% Interference, 0% static, 100% crystal clear picture
- SD card slot allows video to continuously loop record.
- DIGITAL Wireless System, no need for complex wire connections 4 easy install.
- Built with high-powered IR LED night vision bulbs for the best night viewing. Can also be ordered WITHOUT IR LIGHTS at checkout. No Price difference.
- Mirror image button feature directly on the monitor
- Automatic video setting for bright and dark environments
- 9-inch Color LCD Monitor with built-in receiver, can turn off LCD during driving
- Waterproof, heavy-duty IR camera provides flexible mount options. Cameras can also be ordered WITHOUT IR LIGHTS at checkout. No Price difference.
- For use with 12V-24V DC electrical systems
- Easy self installation with the elimination of wires from camera to monitor
- Box complete with everything you need to install
- Easy to read English installation manual
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee & 1 Year Warranty
This is one of the best overall systems for truckers, especially fleets. If you are looking to buy 2, 10, 20 or more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dennis at 512-251-8472 and we can put together a customized volume discount quote!
NEED ACCESSORIES FOR THIS CAMERA SYSTEM? CLICK HERE.
The Monitor (Quad view and video recorder DVR):
This 9-inch Widescreen LCD with built-in DIGITAL wireless receiver, is a quad-view monitor. You can select single, dual or QUAD camera viewpoints. 9-inch monitor includes microSD Card slot which will allow you to record all video that is displayed on the monitor & system includes a remote control. Can use up to a 256GB microSD card (NOT INCLUDED). Thin LCD sits on a fully adjustable base allowing you to point the screen in almost any direction. It also includes sun shield. Monitor allows for better reception for long range signals with a removable external antenna. LCD menu options allow image rotation, mirror, and non-mirror settings.
- Monitor Size: 9-inch
- Monitor Specs: 1024x600P
- Contrast: 500:1
- Brightness: 500 cd/m2
- Viewing Angle: 120 Degree Wide Angle
- Aspect ratio: 16:09
- Operating temperature: -20~+60° C, RH 90%
- Storage temperature: -30~+80° C, RH 90%
- Operating frequency: 2400 - 2483.5 MHz
- Transmitting distance: up to 300 ft
- Receiving sensitivity: -78 dBm
- Decompression form: MPEG4
- Emitting frequency: 18dBm
- Transmitting speed: 12 Mbps
- Modulation: 2.4G FSK / GFSK
- TF Card: Max. Up-to 128GB
- Delaying time: 120 ms
- System format: PAL / NTSC
- Energy Consumption: Max. 6W
Heavy Duty Wireless Cameras WITH or WITHOUT 18 IR Lights:
- Chips components: AHD HM1246
- Effective pixels: 1280×960P
- Signal format: PAL / NTSC
- Image resolution: 130W pixels
- Video output: AHD Video Signal
- Night Vision: Starlight Night Vision. The visible distance is greater than 10 meters.
- Lens :16MM F1.6 6 glass Lens.
- Working temperature: -30 °C ~ +60°C
Camera with IR lights includes a heavy-duty metal framed, water-proof wireless camera. Each camera includes high-powered IR LEDs for up to 30-40 feet of night vision viewing in total darkness. Camera uses SONY 1/4-inch high-resolution CCD, with removable external antenna for longer range signal transmissions. Estimated unobstructed range is 300 feet. Each camera comes with a heavy-duty adjustable steel mounting bracket. The aluminum alloy metal casing comes with 6.8G-force shock resistant and weatherproof professional grade.
- 2, 3 or 4 Digital Wireless Heavy-Duty Night Vision Cameras (depending upon if you choose 2, 3 or 4 cameras during checkout, Cameras can also be ordered WITHOUT IR LIGHTS at checkout. No Price difference.
- Digi Quad 9-inch LCD Monitor w/ built-in digital receiver
- Dash mounting bracket for LCD
- Sun-shield for LCD Monitor
- 12v Hard Wire Power Cable & Cig Lighter Power Cable for LCD Monitor
- Remote Control for LCD Monitor
- 1 Small Antennas for LCD Monitor, 1 small antenna for each camera
- Video cable, screws, wire connectors
- User manual
Do you have a trailer that you do not own? Would you like to see behind you while you are driving or backing up? With our magnetic mount, and rechargeable weatherproof battery, you can install and remove a wireless camera in seconds. See behind any trailer whether your own or not.
- 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, or 128GB SD Card
- Additional Digital Wireless Camera (4th camera) ($124.79) CLICK HERE
- Magnetic Mount for Camera (allows you to mount camera to metal easily) ($24.99) CLICK HERE
- Heavy Duty Rechargeable Weatherproof Battery with 10-12 Hours of run time (allows you to install and move camera in seconds), CLICK HERE
- Each Camera includes a 12 volt power cable. You will need to tap each camera into a 12 volt power source.
- Once the LCD is one and the cameras have power, the LCD will automatically display the cameras.
- You should set up the LCD to show quad view, which means it will show 4 camera views at same time. With only 3 cameras included, you will have one of the screens blank
- If you purchase and insert a microSD card, you can now use this as a DVR to record the video
- The LCD will record what is shown on the LCD, which means if you show only one camera, only that one video will be recorded. If you show quad screen, then the LCD will record the quad screen video
FREE USPS 1-5 Day Shipping in USA & orders ship same day (by 2:00 PM CST MON-FRI)
Financed offered by Bread, with multiple financing options that can fit most budgets & credit scores.
Offering the best pre and post-sale support! Call us, we answer! (512)251-8472