(512) 251-8472 - email@example.com
Top Dawg Zenith Multi-Cam System! Record & View up to 4 Cameras! Avoid Accidents with Blind Spot Monitoring. Perfect Camera for Trucks, Truck Drivers, Semi-trucks, Buses, RV's and Trailers.
Views: Multiple viewing options- single viewing, dual split screen viewing and quad viewing
- Loop Recording: Records continuously, replacing old video footage with new footage
- Multiple Viewpoints: 4 Cameras, Record 4 Viewpoints at Same Time with HD Wide Angle Cameras
- Cameras: Record 1-4 viewpoints using weather-proof, heavy-duty bracket 1080P high definition cameras with 16 infrared lights and Auto White Balance. (AWB) setting helps your camera “guess” the best option or choose the one closest to what your eyes might see. White balance is the process that the camera uses to remove color casts produced by these different color temperatures and helps your camera emulate what our eyes do naturally when dealing with white.
IR Lights: 1080P cameras with up to 16 built-in infrared lights for great night recording
- Safety: Multi-camera DVR System acts as your vehicle black box
Screen: 7 inch LCD with up-to 4 camera views at the same time
Memory: Single SD Card Slot (must insert SD card to save recordings)
- 32GB - stores between 5-6 hours before loop recording
- 64GB - stores between 10-12 hours before loop recording
- 128GB - stores between 20-25 hours before loop recording
- Power: Directly hard-wired to any 12V-24V DC power source
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- FREE Shipping: We ship all orders out USPS Priority, 1-3 Day shipping
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee: Not sure if this is the camera system for you, CHECK it out for 30 days to make sure!
- Save Money: Lower insurance costs and deductibles immediately
Our Zenith multi-camera system can use up-to four 1080P cameras that directly connect to a 7" Color LCD Monitor. This 7" monitor allows for single camera viewing, dual camera split screen viewing and viewing of all 4 cameras at the same time. The LCD Monitor has a built-in DVR with a secure SD card slot that can hold up to 128GB of memory. A perfect multi-camera DVR system for all your agricultural equipment.
Standard multi-camera recording DVR system includes one 1080P Camera and 1-30 foot cable. However, during the checkout process, you can select different camera types and change cable lengths from 9, 15, 30, 45, 60 & 90' cables.
We can also help you with putting cameras on or inside your ag equipment. We have WIRED options that can allow you to put up to 4 WIRED cameras and we have a wireless transmitter option that allows you to turn any WIRED 1080P Camera into a wireless camera with up to 500 feet of wireless range.
Upgrade your system by selecting 2, 3 or 4 cameras or you can add a 2nd, 3rd and/or 4th camera any time.
Install a front facing heavy-duty camera on your tractor dash or windshield, one rear facing camera on each of your outside rear mirrors and the 4th camera on the rear of your tractor to see what is behind you for maximum coverage.
* SD card not included - You can add SD memory card upon checkout, purchase one from somewhere else or use any Class 10 or higher Standard Size SD card up-to 128GB per SD Slot.
With this system, you can choose from 4 different 1080P Cameras at no additional cost. All of these cameras have the identical 1080P Camera, the only difference is the housing type and # of IR lights (must call in to customize order). They are all waterproof and weather proof. If you place your order over the phone, you can fully customize the system with any of the cameras and you can choose one cable per camera, with 9, 15, 30, 45, 60 or 90 foot cables available, all at no extra cost.
Wired 2 Camera Day Driving Video:
This 7 inch LCD with built-in DVR, is a quad-view monitor. You can select single, dual or QUAD camera viewpoints. The included remote control easily allows you to change cameras views. The 7 inch monitor includes an SD Card slot which will allows you to record all video that is being displayed on the monitor. Use up-to a 128GB SD Class 10 or higher SD card (NOT INCLUDED)
The 1" thin LCD with sun shield sits on a fully adjustable base allowing you to point the screen in almost any direction. LCD menu options allow image rotation, mirror, and non-mirror settings.
- Chipset Hi3520D V300
- Screen Size 7 INCH
- Screen ratio 16:9
- Black Light Luminance LED,500cd/m2
- Resolution 1280x720
- Operation Langue Chinese/English/Spanish etc
- Image reversion UP/Down and Left/Right
- Power requirement 12 / 24V DC , Range 11-32V DC
- Power consumption ＜8W
- Shockproof level 10G
Monitor DVR Specs:
- Video Compression H.264
- Resolution 1080P Real-time Recording
- Storage Support Max 128GB SD Card
- Latest Chip Set Technology
- 7 INCH 1280x720 HD MONITOR 4-CH 1080P Real-Time
- 4-CH Alarm Input,1-CH Alarm Output
- Channels 4-CH
- Temperature -20℃ to 70℃
- Image Device: IP68K
- AUTO WHITE BALANCE
- TV System: PAL / NTSC
- Scanning System: 2:1 Interface
- Sync. System: Internal
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 at 30 FPS
- Operating Temperature: -30°F~150°F, RH 90% MAX
- Minimum Illumination: 0.1 Lux (day), 0 Lux (with IR)
- Gamma Consumption: 0.45
- AGC: Auto
- S/N Ratio: Better than 48dB
- White Balance: Auto
- Electronic Shutter: 1/60 (NTSC) ~ 1/10,000 Seconds, 1/50 (PAL) ~ 1/10,000 Seconds
- BLC: Auto
- Current Consumption: Max. 300mA
- Power Supply: DC 12~32V
- Operating Frequency: 2400 - 2483.5 MHz
- Receiving sensitivity: -78dBm
- Decompression form: MPEG4
- Transmitting speed: 12 Mbps
- Cable: includes 30' heavy duty cable (can upgrade to 60 or 90' if needed)
Standard Multi-Camera (ONE 1080P camera) DVR System Setup
System will include the following cameras as default cameras to be shipped. However, during checkout, you can choose the types of 1080P cameras to select and change the default cameras that will be shipped with your order. All of the 5 STANDARD cameras have the EXACT same 1080P camera included with same specifications, the only difference is the type of housing. We do offer a Specialized camera that you can upgrade for $25 per camera. This specialized camera offers a higher resolution camera with wider angle camera, better night recording/viewing (improved by as much as 50% or more) plus RED IR lights that are not as bright as the white IR lights. To see the cameras in a catalog, click HERE.
Here is the standard default configuration of the cameras if you do not call in to customize your order (512-251-8472):
- 1 Camera System: 1 (one) 1080P Heavy Duty Bracket camera
- 2 Camera System: 1 (one) 1080P Heavy Duty Bracket camera with 1 (one) Aerodynamic 1080P Side Camera
- 3 Camera System: you will receive 1 (one) 1080P Heavy Duty Bracket with 2 (two) Aerodynamic 1080P Side Cameras
- 4 Camera System: you will receive 2 (two) 1080P Heavy Duty Bracket cameras with 2 (two) Aerodynamic 1080P Side Cameras
All heavy-duty 1080P bracket cameras are adjustable for easy mounting. The professional grade metal casing comes with 6.8 G-force shock resistance and is weatherproof. (Pictured below)
- Heavy Duty 1080P IP68K Camera - An extremely heavy-duty camera with adjustable up/down bracket designed for indoor, outdoor, dash or side installation. The bracket and housing are constructed of rugged metal and is designed to reduce wind resistance. Utilizing advanced technology to record sharp and vivid image quality. Equipped with built-in 16 IR LED to capture video in low/no light
Aerodynamic Camera extremely versatile camera with adjustable angle designed for indoor, outdoor, dash or side installation. The housing is constructed of rugged metal and is aerodynamically designed to reduce wind resistance. Utilizing advanced technology to record sharp and vivid image quality. Equipped with built-in 12 IR LED to capture video in low/no light environment.
CLICK HERE FOR FULL CAMERA SPECS
- Bar Bracket Camera - Easily installed and attached to any pole or bar style rear view mirror. This 1080P camera has 10 IR lights for low-light environments.
- Quad 7-inch LCD Monitor w/ built-in Digital Video Recorder
- 12v Direct Hard Wire Power Kit
- 1- Front Facing 1080P IP68K Heavy Duty Camera with 16 infrared lights and Auto White Balance. (AWB) setting helps your camera “guess” the best option or choose the one closest to what your eyes might see. White balance is the process that the camera uses to remove color casts produced by these different color temperatures and helps your camera emulate what our eyes do naturally when dealing with white.
- 1, 2 or 3 additional 1080P Heavy Duty Night Vision Cameras (depending on quantity of cameras selected during checkout) with IR Lights
- Receive 4 PIN Camera cable, one cable per camera you purchase. Lengths are 9', 15', 30', 45', 60' and 90' cable lengths
- Sun-shield for LCD monitor
- Remote Control for LCD
- Video cable, screws, wire connectors
- QR Code One Pager to view: Instructional Manual, Quick Start Guide and other Manuals
- 32GB, 64GB, 128GB SD Cards
- Additional 2nd - 4th Camera can be purchased at a later date for full price of $104.97 *Save $15 per camera by adding 3rd and 4th camera with your 1st purchase
Magnetic Mount for Camera (allows you to mount camera to metal easily) ($24.99) CLICK HERE.
- If 3 or 4 camera system was purchased, you should set up the LCD to show in quad view mode. This mode will show all 4 camera views at same time. With a 3 camera system, you will have one of the screens displaying a black screen.
- If purchased, insert SD card, turn system on and FORMAT SD card. Once complete, you can now use this as a DVR to record the videos to the SD card.
- What is this?
How does it work?
Once the LCD and cameras have power, the LCD will automatically display camera views.
You should set up the LCD to show quad view, which means it will show 4 camera views at same time. With only 3 cameras included, you will have one of the screens blank
If you purchase and insert a micro-SD card, you can now use this as a DVR to record the video.
The power taps into a 12-volt power source. Plug in the main heavy-duty bracket waterproof HD camera. This will install on the dash or on the windshield pointing forward to record what occurs in front of you. Then you plug in each of the 2 waterproof bracket cameras into the LCD. These can be installed anywhere, based on your preference. The typical installation location is on each outside rear-view mirror pointing backwards, so you can view and record your blind spots. Each of these cameras include a 30' cable, which gives you the flexibility to install these cameras anywhere.
Next, you plug into the 10" Quad Screen LCD into a 12V or direct power source and install this on the dash of your vehicle, using the dash mount. You can now view the cameras in a quad screen view, split screen view or single screen view
Once the system receives power, the unit will automatically record continuously.
Is this system easy to operate? How to Set Date & Time?
This is a simple system to operate.
Set Date & Time:
How much memory is included? Can I upgrade the memory?
Memory cards are not included. You can purchase 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB, 256GB and 512GB SD Card
How much video for 32GB? 64GB? 128GB?
Length of Recording Time on SD Cards:
• 4-5 Hrs with 16GB
• 8-10 Hrs with 32GB
• 16-20 Hrs with 64GB
• 32-40 Hrs with 128GB
• 40-48 Hrs with 256GB
Video will continuously record based on the size of the SD card. Once it starts to loop record, it will delete old video with new video. It will not record over any saved videos.
How can I pay? Do you offer financing?
You can always call us to place order, 972.600.1320.
Or you can add this product to your cart, then checkout. During checkout, we offer 4 ways to purchase:
1. You can use a debit/credit card
2. You can pay with your PayPal account
3. You can pay with your Amazon account
4. You can select Klarna financing at checkout.
How good is the recording during the day & night?
All cameras offer HD 720P for great day recordings. The night recording is solid and will get the job done. Main camera offers 18 IR lights that will illuminate at night and give you great view of objects that are within 20-25 feet. Objects that are outside of 20-25 feet will require other light to illuminate the object, like headlights, street lights, moon light, etc.
Can I use one power source for this unit?
Yes, you will add 12 volts of power by tapping into the CLA power source.
You can also install the power by tapping into a direct power source like the truck battery.
Can I install this system myself or will I need to hire a professional?
The system is not super complicated to install, so many customers will be able to install themselves. However, to install this system, you must be able to find 12volt power source and run cables from inside of the vehicle to the outside of the vehicle. Many customers will hire a professional installer to install this system for them.
Installation could take about 1-2 hours, depending upon where you mount the cameras.
Can I add a 3rd or 4th camera to this unit?
This system includes 2 cameras, but you can add a 3rd and 4th camera. You can record and view from 4 different viewpoints. You can add the larger, heavy duty weatherproof bracket camera as your 4th camera or the smaller waterproof camera as your 4th camera.
Each additional camera includes a 30' cable, but you can upgrade this cable to a 60 or 90' cable for an additional cost.
Does this system always record?
This system will record continuously when the unit has power.
- Will you ship to Canada and other countries?
- Do I have to connect the system to display camera views to the vehicle's ignition or can I just hook them to the battery?
FREE USPS 1-5 Day Shipping in USA & orders ship same day (by 2:00 PM CST MON-FRI)
Financed offered by Bread, with multiple financing options that can fit most budgets & credit scores.
Offering the best pre and post-sale support! Call us, we answer! (512)251-8472