3RD Gen WIRED DVR Camera System with 10" LCD
Record up to 4 Viewpoints! Avoid Accidents with Blind Spot Monitoring
Our TopDawg multi-camera system can use up-to four 1080P cameras that directly connect to a 10 inch Color LCD Monitor. This 10 inch monitor allows for single camera viewing, dual camera split screen viewing and viewing of all 4 cameras at the same time. The LCD Monitor has a built-in DVR with a secure SD card slot that can hold up to 512GB of memory. A perfect multi-camera DVR system for truck drivers and fleets.
- Record 2-4 viewpoints using weather-proof heavy-duty bracket 1080P high definition cameras
- 1080P cameras include 18 built in infrared lights for great night recording
- 10 inch LCD with up-to 4 camera views at the same time
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 1 Year Warranty
- FREE 1-3 DAY SHIPPING
- Simple and Easy installation process
- 10 inch Color LCD Monitor with built-in DVR and SD card slot
- SD Card Slot is secure with a key-lock to prevent unauthorized people from accessing SD card.
- Multiple viewing options - Allows single viewing, dual split screen viewing and quad viewing.
- USB Port - Connect Wireless Mouse or easily export videos
- Weather-proof 1080P heavy duty cams with built in 18 high-powered IR LED's lights
- Directly hard-wired to any 12V-24V DC power source
- *All parts and wiring is included to get you up and running!
- Easy to read English installation manual
- Easy installation
* SD card not included - You can add SD memory card upon checkout, purchase one from somewhere else or use any Class 10 or higher Standard Size SD card up-to 512GB.
Standard multi-camera recording DVR system includes two 1080P Cameras, 1-15 foot cable and 1-30 foot cable. Upgrade your system by selecting 3 or 4 cameras or you can add a 3rd and/or 4th camera any time.
NEED ACCESSORIES FOR THIS CAMERA SYSTEM? CLICK HERE.
WATCH THIS TO LEARN MORE: PRODUCT VIDEO
This is one of the best wired system for truckers, and many fleets are using this system.
See what is in your blind spots before changing lanes! Install a front facing heavy-duty camera on your dash or windshield, one rear facing camera on each of your outside rear mirrors and the 4th camera on the rear of your vehicle or trailer to see what is behind you for maximum coverage.
Wired 2 Camera Day Driving Video:
Wired 2 Camera Night Driving Video:
If you are looking to buy 2, 10, 20 or more, please email email@example.com or call 866-258-5521 and we can put together a customized volume discount quote!
LCD Monitor (Quad view and video recorder DVR):
This 10 inch LCD with built-in DVR, is a quad-view monitor. You can select single, dual or QUAD camera viewpoints. The included remote control easily allows you to change cameras views. The 10 inch monitor includes a micro-SD Card slot which will allows you to record all video that is being displayed on the monitor. Use up-to a 512GB SD Class 10 or higher SD card. (NOT INCLUDED)
The 1" thin LCD with sun shield sits on a fully adjustable base allowing you to point the screen in almost any direction. LCD menu options allow image rotation, mirror, and non-mirror settings.
- Chipset Hi3520D V300
- Screen Size 10.1INCH
- Screen ratio 16:9
- Black Light Luminance LED,500cd/m2
- Resolution 1024*600
- Operation Langue Chinese/English/Spanish etc
- Viewing Angle Hor: L(70) R(70); Ver: UP(50) DOWN(70)
- Image reversion UP/Down and Left/Right
- Power requirement 12 / 24V DC , Range 11-32V DC
- Power consumption ＜8W
- Shockproof level 10G
MONITOR DVR SPECS
- Video Compression H.264
- Resolution 1080P Real-time Recording
- Storage Support Max 512GB SD Card
- USB Port Support for Mouse/Video Backup
- I/O Sensor 4-CH Alarm Input
- DVR FEATURES
- Latest Chip Set Technology
- 10.1INCH 1024*600 HD MONITOR 4-CH 1080P Real-Time
- Recording Supports up-to 512GB SD Card
- USB Port - Connect Wireless Mouse or easily export videos
- 4-CH Alarm Input,1-CH Alarm Output
- MONITOR SPECIFICATION
- Channels 4-CH
- Temperature -20℃ to 70℃
- Image Device: 1/3" PC1089
- TV System: PAL / NTSC
- Scanning System: 2:1 Interface
- Sync. System: Internal
- Resolution: 1280 x 1080 at 30 FPS
- Operating Temperature: -30°F~150°F, RH 90% MAX
- Minimum Illumination: 0.1 Lux (day), 0 Lux (with IR)
- Gamma Consumption: 0.45
- AGC: Auto
- S/N Ratio: Better than 48dB
- White Balance: Auto
- Electronic Shutter: 1/60 (NTSC) ~ 1/10,000 Seconds, 1/50 (PAL) ~ 1/10,000 Seconds
- BLC: Auto
- Current Consumption: Max. 300mA
- Power Supply: DC 12~32V
- Operating Frequency: 2400 - 2483.5 MHz
- Receiving sensitivity: -78dBm
- Decompression form: MPEG4
- Transmitting speed: 12 Mbps
- Cable: includes 30' heavy duty cable (can upgrade to 60 or 90' if needed)
Standard multi-camera (two 1080P cameras) DVR system setup
System will include one 1080P Heavy Duty Bracket front facing camera without IR lights. This camera is designed to be installed inside the vehicle. The NO IR light camera allows for the best video recording by preventing IR glares that could reflect off the windshield. However, if you want this camera to have IR lights, we can replace it with a camera that has IR lights at no additional cost. Please make a notation “Ship All Cameras with IR lights”on the order in the note section during check out. Cameras 2-4 will have 18 built in IR lights for great night recording.
All heavy-duty 1080P bracket cameras are adjustable for easy mounting. The professional grade metal casing comes with 6.8 G-force shock resistance and is weatherproof. (Pictured below)
Heavy Duty 1080P Camera - An extremely heavy-duty camera with adjustable up/down bracket designed for indoor, outdoor, dash or side installation. The bracket and housing are constructed of rugged metal and is designed to reduce wind resistance. Utilizing advanced technology to record sharp and vivid image quality. Equipped with built-in 18 IR LED to capture video in low/no light environment. *This weatherproof, heavy duty camera can be installed anywhere.
CLICK HERE FOR FULL CAMERA SPECS
Aerodynamic Camera extremely versatile camera with adjustable angle designed for indoor, outdoor, dash or side installation. The housing is constructed of rugged metal and is aerodynamically designed to reduce wind resistance. Utilizing advanced technology to record sharp and vivid image quality. Equipped with built-in 12 IR LED to capture video in low/no light environment.
CLICK HERE FOR FULL CAMERA SPECS
Bar Bracket Camera - Easily installed and attached to any pole or bar style rear view mirror. This 1080P camera has 10 IR lights for low-light environments.
CLICK HERE FOR FULL CAMERA SPECS
INSTALLATION VIDEO (Customer Install Video)
- 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB, or 256GB, 512GB SD Card
- Additional 3rd & 4th Camera can be purchased at a later date for full price of $104.97 *Save $15 per camera by adding 3rd and 4th camera with your 1st purchase
- Magnetic Mount for Camera (allows you to mount camera to metal easily) ($24.99) CLICK HERE.
NEED ACCESSORIES FOR THIS CAMERA SYSTEM? CLICK HERE.Stuff to Know Concerning Installation and DVR Functionality:
- If 3 or 4 camera system was purchased, you should set up the LCD to show in quad view mode. This mode will show all 4 camera views at same time. With a 3 camera system, you will have one of the screens displaying a black screen.
- If purchased, insert SD card, turn system on and FORMAT SD card. Once complete, you can now use this as a DVR to record the videos to the SD card.
What is this?
Heavy Duty 2-4 Cam DVR System, Quad Screen 10" LCD
Record up to 4 Viewpoints! Avoid Accidents w/ Blind Spot Monitoring
This 10" Wired DVR System has a quad-view monitor and holds up to 4 cams. You can select single, dual or QUAD camera viewpoints. 10” monitor includes secure microSD Card slot which will allow you to record all video that is displayed on the monitor. System includes a remote control. Can use up to a 512GB microSD card (NOT INCLUDED)
This is a premium and high-end system and is perfect for a trucker or fleets. This system help drivers to avoid accidents with blind spot monitoring and can record from 3 or 4 cameras.
How does it work?
Once the LCD and cameras have power, the LCD will automatically display camera views.
You should set up the LCD to show quad view, which means it will show 4 camera views at same time. With only 3 cameras included, you will have one of the screens blank
If you purchase and insert a micro-SD card, you can now use this as a DVR to record the video.
The power taps into a 12-volt power source. Plug in the main heavy-duty bracket waterproof HD camera. This will install on the dash or on the windshield pointing forward to record what occurs in front of you. Then you plug in each of the 2 waterproof bracket cameras into the LCD. These can be installed anywhere, based on your preference. The typical installation location is on each outside rear-view mirror pointing backwards, so you can view and record your blind spots. Each of these cameras include a 30' cable, which gives you the flexibility to install these cameras anywhere.
Next, you plug into the 10" Quad Screen LCD into a 12V or direct power source and install this on the dash of your vehicle, using the dash mount. You can now view the cameras in a quad screen view, split screen view or single screen view
Once the system receives power, the unit will automatically record continuously.
Is this system easy to operate? How to Set Date & Time?
This is a simple system to operate.
Set Date & Time:
How much memory is included? Can I upgrade the memory?
Memory cards are not included. You can purchase 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB, 256GB and 512GB SD Card
How much video for 16GB? 32GB? 64GB? 128GB? 256GB?
Length of Recording Time on SD Cards:
• 4-5 Hrs with 16GB
• 8-10 Hrs with 32GB
• 16-20 Hrs with 64GB
• 32-40 Hrs with 128GB
• 40-48 Hrs with 256GB
Video will continuously record based on the size of the SD card. Once it starts to loop record, it will delete old video with new video. It will not record over any saved videos.
How can I pay? Do you offer financing?
You can always call us to place order, 972.600.1320.
Or you can add this product to your cart, then checkout. During checkout, we offer 4 ways to purchase:
1. You can use a debit/credit card
2. You can pay with your PayPal account
3. You can pay with your Amazon account
4. You can select Klarna financing at checkout.
How good is the recording during the day & night?
All cameras offer HD 720P for great day recordings. The night recording is solid and will get the job done. Main camera offers 18 IR lights that will illuminate at night and give you great view of objects that are within 20-25 feet. Objects that are outside of 20-25 feet will require other light to illuminate the object, like headlights, street lights, moon light, etc.
Can I use one power source for this unit?
Yes, you will add 12 volts of power by tapping into the CLA power source.
You can also install the power by tapping into a direct power source like the truck battery.
Can I install this system myself or will I need to hire a professional?
The system is not super complicated to install, so many customers will be able to install themselves. However, to install this system, you must be able to find 12volt power source and run cables from inside of the vehicle to the outside of the vehicle. Many customers will hire a professional installer to install this system for them.
Installation could take about 1-2 hours, depending upon where you mount the cameras.
Can I add a 3rd or 4th camera to this unit?
This system includes 2 cameras, but you can add a 3rd and 4th camera. You can record and view from 4 different viewpoints. You can add the larger, heavy duty weatherproof bracket camera as your 4th camera or the smaller waterproof camera as your 4th camera.
Each additional camera includes a 30' cable, but you can upgrade this cable to a 60 or 90' cable for an additional cost.
Does this system always record?
This system will record continuously when the unit has power.
Will you ship to Canada and other countries?
Canada is part of our standard shipping locations, just choose Canada shipping during checkout for $18.99 and we will ship this this via USPS, which usually takes 4-6 business days to deliver.
If you live somewhere else in the world, we can ship to you as well. Just email us firstname.lastname@example.org. Give us your address and we will give you a shipping quote from USPS and FEDEX. Then you will pay for this order via PayPal or bank wire and we will ship order for you immediately!
Do I have to connect the system to display camera views to the vehicle's ignition or can I just hook them to the battery?
Both options are available. The customer should be aware that the system will only record when it has powered on. If connected through the "Accessory" lead to the vehicle's accessory wiring, then the display will turn on when the vehicle's ignition is on and will turn off when the key is switched off. If they choose the preferred hard wire option, then they need to connect both "Accessory" and "Battery +" leads to the vehicle's battery + circuit, with the system "Battery” lead connecting to any good vehicle ground.