Top Dawg Electronics
TD 1080P Dash Camera - Includes 8GB SD, G-Sensor and More!
Regular price $69.99 Sale price
New 2nd Generation 1080P Dash Camera
Easy to use Dash Cam, Installs in Minutes!
Have you ever felt like you’ve been falsely accused in traffic accident or ticket? Would’tn it have been great if you had video proof of what actually happened? Now you can with an cost-effective dash cam, the Top Dawg Electronics 2nd Generation 1080P DVR Dash Cam.
With crystal clear video (1080P) and audio recording, you will now prove what actually happened! No more “He said, She said”! Plus, this system includes a G-Sensor that will lock and protect videos in a hard brake situation!
- Protect yourself today from fraudulent claims and traffic tickets
- Record in High Definition with Wide Angle Camera! 1080P HD 140 Degree Wide Angle Camera
- Large LCD will display live and past videos! 3.2” TFT LCD screen
- Easy to operate, installs in minutes, ready to use out of the box
- Time and date stamped for verification
- G-Sensor records and saves video when a collision is detected
- SOS: manually locks video with push of a button
- Anti-theft technology with motion detector
NEED ACCESSORIES FOR THIS CAMERA SYSTEM? CLICK HERE.
1080P DAY DRIVING VIDEO
- Video: AVIFormat, 1920 x 1080 @ 30 fps, 1280 by 720 @ 30 fps
- Photo: JPEG, 3.0 Mega Pixels
- Display: 3.2 inch TFT Colorful LCD
- SD Card: up to micro 32 GB SD Card
- Software: NTK96220
- Sensor: GC2023
- G-Sensor: included
- SOS: included
- Camera: 140 degree wide angle lens
- Interface: USB. 2.0
- Microphone: included
- Speaker: included
- Operation System: Windows ME/2000/XP/Vista or above
- Rechargeable 180mAh Li-Polymer Battery
- Length of Recording Time on 8 GB Card: 70-80 Min (at 1280 by 720)
- Motion Detection: Select On of Off
- Battery Use Time: up to 5 minutes (not designed to be used without cig lighter charger)
- Language: English, Chinese, Russian, Korean, Japanese & more
Share this Product
More from this collection
New to dash cam
Seem to work OK. Very basic instruction inf. on buttons. Not always sure its is doing what I want when trying to make change or recording.